View the "fnperfect" website here!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blah Blah Blog....

It has been over a year since I've "blogged". Not sure I think anyone really cares what I have to say. Even tried convincing myself that blogging was a dead art that fb and tweeting had run over and left flat.

So why start again? Well a wise friend of mine stressed the importance of blogging to me, when I so eloquently tried convincing her it was no longer useful. And while my reasons and your reasons may be different here I am none the less.

So please allow me to introduce you to my newest series "fnperfect"

A series of portraits about celebrating self.  You can view the "fnperfect" website by clicking on this link. web.me.com/loripratico




"Amanda"

"Grace"

"Neri"

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow and I found you and me doing the same thing on Twitter. Can we make all of this work? See you soon. Larry Joe

    ReplyDelete